Repayment for employees and students

For employees with an "M" on their UNIcard or students with an "S" on their UNIcard, see the information links below.

Repayment for externals

Applies to persons with an "E" on the UNIcard. They must fill out the form linked below and send it to the UNIcard Operations Team. (Address is noted on the form)