How do i get a UNIcard?

All newly-enrolled students will receive a UNIcard free of charge. It will be sent by post within a week of successful enrollment.

Dual roles: For students who also work at the University of Basel during their studies, the UNIcard will serve as both their student and staff ID. A second card will not be issued for the same person. The printed S (student) has priority over the printed M (staff). For a change from the “‘student” group to the “staff” group or vice versa, the printed S or M can be rewritten at one of the UNIcard stations the following day.

A new UNIcard will be issued for every re-enrollment following an interruption of studies.