Employment termination

Do i have to return the UNIcard when terminating the employment?

No. The UNIcard has not to be returned. By ending the employment, the UNIcard loses all functions.


How do i get my UNIcard credit back?

Remaining credits will be automatically sent to your salary account if you have registered a IBAN number at HR.

If there is no IBAN number registered, you have to address the ServiceDesk by mail or phone to get back the remaining credit.